My Doctor Wants me to Use this for Acne Spots & Scars || Dermaco 10% Niacinamide Serum



Hey guys what's our business prate and today I'll be talking about one of the most common and Bravo post earring skin problems and that is acne a lot of you keep asking me write in to me asking me about acne spots acne scars and things like that yes it can be difficult to get rid of but there's a product which was recommended to me by a dermatologist actually and has worked really well for my skin.

I even told a couple of my friends about and others actually work really well for everybody who I know has tried it out so thought when army youtuber actually definitely do a beau tare talking about this product and telling you all about this so yes if you are having a power of skill palms or you just don't know how to deal with just keep reading this article guys to find the solution.

So This is the 10% niacinamide serum which contains vitamin b3 and zinc I talked about this a little bit more in detail later the product is dermatologically tested pademelon SLE is free hence very safe for the skin the brand is the derma co.

you can see here this product is designed by dermatologists if you ask me was different about this product well honestly guys you know it's not one of your run-of-the-mill modern-day cosmetic brands it's not one of those things it's designed by dermatologists it is clinically tested clinically proven it has active ingredients and it's actually very safe for the skin.

 It can be used by both men and women and yes even if you have sensitive skin you can totally use it then I will tell you a little bit about the ingredients because honestly I found this to be so Pell designed with very little good ingredients like I just mentioned it contains vitamin b3 which as some of you might be aware is a very natural water-soluble vitamin it's extremely effective and very gentle because it was of the natural substances already present in your skin to help fade the acne scars and marks

It also has submissively minimize enlarged pores tightened lacks pores and improve the uneven skin tone while diminishing dullness and strengthening a weakened surface so as you can see this how my skin is looking right now I'm not even wearing any foundation and this how my skin is looking so I think that is definitely a good thing now one thing I want to tell you here is that apart from vitamin b3 it also contains zinc which again is a very powerful ingredients zinc is an extremely natural calming and hydrating ingredient that protects the skin from environmental damages and also allows the skin to make more collagen and hyaluronic acid this applying this regularly helps you deal with signs of aging apart from fading acne marks fighting acne and controlling sebum production now collagen and hyaluronic acid are some very important components of the skin.

Which I've talked about for multiple times in the past collaging like you might be aware it’s like a glue which actually sticks the cells together so when your body start sum having less collage producing less collagen which happens a lot with inches specially your skin starts to fall flat it starts to wrinkle it starts to look loose and I just have to look bad off his equality is important hydronic acid is something which has top lump up your skin make a scale look like fresh and on that because it's one of those components which can retain a lot of water it is said that hydric acid can actually hold up with thousand time sits weight in water which is definitely lot so obviously when your skin is naturally producing more collagen more hyaluronic acid signs of aging get reduced and also your skin looks fresh and better so this is not a temporary phase you start using at your obviously start seeing a difference but while you see the difference your skin is also repairing from inside the skin is recovering itself from inside meat is apart of your routine using this is actually very simple

So like I just mentioned right it's 10 percent niacinamide serum you just have to use it as a regular serum for most part of it just clean up your face really  well using your regular face wash what's it on cleaning up your face just take a little bit of the serum and if we show this to you up close by the way the fragrance is very gentle very mild and you just take the serum as you can see it's a very v light weight formula it actually absorbs very quickly like it's in SAP it just goes into your skin so just massage it use circular motions with your fingers do it gently of course when you're using the serum use it morning and night twice a day make your regular serum of course an done more thing you need to do is wherever you step out in the sunlight please make sure that you use a broad-spectrum protection sunscreen that's very important 

So If you are going to be wearing this with sunscreen let's say you just finish the sunscreen so apply the serum and possibly I would recommend that wait for one or two minutes I'm it will absorb very quickly but just let it settle down so just wait for one or two minutes and then take your sunscreen apply your sunscreen and then very easy setup in the Sun don't have to worry everything is then taken care of completely and then a time you realize that not only other scars acne spots acne problems go on it also these are other things like I just said right so your skin will artists are looking brighter happier it's great for basic skill maintenance really you know to deal with aging enlarged pores excess sebum production etc so for anybody who has acne prone skin or if you living in a polluted city if you are a you're prone to be doing all kinds of unhealthy junk food or even in the water where you never the water that you drink is not very key which is the cases I think almost all places these days this is such a good product because obviously all of these can all of these things can also impact your skin and doesn't back your skin and the biggest problem that skin problems.

I personally feel is what you know that problems would happen isolation most of us are not that lucky that you have perfectly clear skin with just a little tiny spot a little tiny dot here and everything clear it usually doesn't happen like that you have a tiny dot here you'll have some open pores your skin will overall be looking a little dull lacking in freshness and all of that all of these things happen together for most part of it so this is something which you can just keep around keep handy and make a part of your regular routine to actually just let your skin repair and recover itself.

I the poo apart with your devalue go perfect their lifestyle without worrying too much about the skin because nobody wants conduct demands too much attention to much of care right and there’s something we should actually take care of that that aspect for you I'm Chris of warning about the price for 30 I believe it is for a peace 599 it's available on double on the dermaco.com I want to share in today's article if you have any questions if you have any doubts any concerns please feel free to ask in the comment section below if you have already tried this product if your doctor has already recommended this block to you if you have used it please show your own feedback I know this is something that I mean I personally feel that this is something that will work for anybody who tries a lot because it has worked so beautifully for me and so beautifully for other people that I know and it's just something which I believe can be totally trusted and being prudent the skin care routine like chain with meso yes guy that's all I want to share in today's article.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Does Smoking Affect Your Skin?

5 Best Skin Care Tips

Daily Skin Care Routine For Oily Skin